- Building Green
- Certification / LEED
- Connected Homes / Smart Homes
- Energy Audits
- Energy Recovery & Heat Recovery
- Energy Star
- Gardening & Landscaping
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Going Green
- Heating & Cooling
- Home Design & Plans
- Indoor Air Quality
- Insulated Concrete Forms - ICF
- Paint | Low VOC and No VOC
- Passive House
- Prefabricated Homes / Systems Built Homes / Modular Homes
- Proud Green Home at Serenbe
- Proud Green Home of Cincinnati
- Proud Green Home of St. Louis
- Radiant Heat
- Rebates / Tax Credits
Featured Topic - Building a Green Home
As building codes incorporate continuous insulation, homebuilders are looking for techniques that won't add labor costs.
From smart home technology to changes that open floor plan living brings, the 2016 home is adapting to on-the-go families and Millennials.
More and more homebuyers are looking for homes that perform well, in addition to providing a comfortable, engaging place to live. And homebuilders are rising to meet the demand. Green builders are incorporating energy, water and resource efficiency, improved indoor air quality and sustainable and locally sourced products into their projects.
Sponsored by: Bosch Thermotechnology Corp.