New appliance technology saves energy and water in the kitchen (video)
Do you think your dishwasher leaves dishes dirty? You’re not alone. Through consumer research, Electrolux found that 83 percent of consumers don’t believe their dishwasher cleans effectively, and 57 percent think current cycles take too long.
Based on consumer research, Electrolux delivered its commercial kitchen technology with a line of residential appliances that saves resources and delivers better performance.
A designer of kitchen appliances for nearly 50 percent of Michelin-starred restaurants across the globe, Electrolux is a preferred brand among the world's most demanding chefs. As the only appliance brand to serve both professional and consumer needs, Electrolux has adapted its professional-grade technologies to provide consumers with restaurant-like results and industry-leading features.
"Electrolux is proud to be a driving force behind high-end design, entertaining and cooking solutions," said John Weinstock, Vice President Marketing for Electrolux Major Appliances in North America. "Our latest product innovations are thoughtfully and sleekly designed with amazing capabilities that address numerous consumer pain points so our customers can more easily achieve professional-like results at home."
To give homeowners faster, more effective clean, Electrolux launched a new line-up of dishwashers that feature a 30-Minute Fast Wash cycle that delivers a professional-level clean.
Induction cook tops offers better control and performance for busy home cooks.
Stainless Steel Dishwasher with IQ-Touch Controls
- Professional level clean with a "Fast Wash" cycle that thoroughly cleans and dries dishes in just 30 minutes
- ProClean with SatelliteSpray Arm technology provides 400 percent more water coverage than a traditional dishwasher
- Third Level Rack offers convenient space for spatulas and unique kitchen tools, or extra room for everyday utensils
- Available for purchase in March, 2014; $1,099
ElectroluxInduction Cooktop (36-inch)
- Induction is much more precise, fast and efficient than other cooking methods -- water can boil in only 90 seconds and goes from a boil to delicate simmer instantaneously
- Available now, $2,199
See the new professional-quality home appliances, including a range that uses induction heating at a price that American consumers can afford, as well as a dishwasher that cleans in 30 minutes (compared to the 108 minute industry standard).
Read more about appliances.
Companies: Electrolux Appliances
Gary Wollenhaupt is an experienced writer and editor, with a background as a daily newspaper reporter as well as corporate and agency public relations and marketing. He is constantly looking for affordable green upgrades to make to his home in eastern Kentucky.www