Sign up now for the next EEBA 2016 Houses that Work session
Houses That Work™ is the nation's leading turn-key solution for educational training and outreach. Houses That Work education provides attendees with ways to improve the performance, efficiency, durability, safety and health of the homes they build, making them a better value for their customers and incorporating GREEN practices into their business formula.
Based on years of field research from the US Department of Energy's Building America Program, Houses That Work™ delivers education based on that experience for improved building performance and increased profitability. The climate-specific content includes measurement tools, design concepts, application demonstrations and case studies. A mini-expo and SmartTools Bookstore are part of each classroom experience.
Here's information on the next session:
WHERE: Winsupply, 8605 Spring Lake Drive, Mokena, IL 60448
WHEN: July 21st, 2016 Registration – 8 am Session – 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
COST: Early Registration $125 After 7/14: $140
INSTRUCTOR: Justin Wilson
TO REGISTER: Mokena 2106 Houses that Work
Houses That Work is:
- A nationally acclaimed training program for building professionals;
- The most affordable, comprehensive building science curriculum;
- An opportunity to see LIVE product application demonstrations;
- Practical strategies for immediate results;
- A training team with many years of experience in the field
- Houses That Work classes have helped thousands of building professionals benefit from understanding the house-as-a-system approach regardless of what climate zone or the number/size of the homes they build.
Read more about EEBA.