5 Ways to conserve water
Five ways to conserve water:
- Run your washing machine and dishwasher only when they're completely full and you could save 1,000 gallons of potable water each month.
- Use the garbage disposal sparingly. Compost instead and save gallons of water every time.
- Keep showers to five minutes or less.
- Consider high-efficiency appliances and low-flow toilets and shower heads.
- Fix all leaks in sinks and toilets and save more than 100 gallons of water every week.
Topics: Water Saving Devices
Tom Smith Tom Smith is the former director of operations and marketing at Anua. Tom is driving demand for wastewater treatment, water reuse, rainwater harvesting and odor/VOC control solutions. He has a B.A. from Duke University and an MBA from the Fuqua School of Business.