Your comfort, the efficiency of your geothermal system, and the cost effectiveness and value of your geothermal system is assured anywhere in northeast Wisconsin because of the continual commitment that Alternate Energys and geothermal has to geothermal education, geothermal accreditations and special geothermal certifications. Alternate Energys and geothermal may be the only geothermal company in all of Wisconsin that has achieved or is committed to all of the following:
- IGSHPA, International Ground Source Heat Pump Association has certified our designers and our installers. The IGSHPA is our nation’s most credible institution for providing quality geothermal system education, geothermal system installation education, and geothermal systems guidelines and standards. o Alternate Energys and geothermal systems installers are IGSHPA geothermal certified throughout all of northeast Wisconsin.
- Alternate Energys and geothermal have the State of Wisconsin HVAC Qualifier Certification
- Alternate Energys and geothermal has the ESCO Institute Universal Geothermal Certification for work throughout northeast Wisconsin
- Alternate Energys knows and is certified with a variety of manufacturer certification programs, for installations throughout northeast Wisconsin that is the basis for our enthusiasm regarding the GeoComfort geothermal heat pump system.
- Alternate Energys complies with all Energy Star air conditioning best practices for all work throughout northeast Wisconsin.
- Alternate Energys is a member and complies with all recommendations of the Midwest Renewable Energy Association, MREA.
Many more benefits, learn about them here.
228 Mueller St.
Wrightstown, WI 54180
Products and Services
|GeoComfort geothermal systems are extremely high quality, built in the United States at the highest manufacturing standards with higher air conditioning and heating coefficient capacities relative to competition, which increases your comfort, increases geothermal efficiencies and lowers your cost of operation. Learn more »|