From the well-crafted firebox to the exquisite finishing details, Heatilator fireplaces give you the selections and features to satisfy every want and need.
- Designed and manufactured to be builder-friendly and easy to install
- Tested to UL® standards for safety assurance and installation confidence
- Shipped with protective fronts in place on every direct vent gas fireplace and standard safety screens on all gas and electric fireplaces
- Easily customized with mantels and surrounds by Fireside Furnishings, a sister brand of Heatilator fireplaces
- Tested and listed as a complete system - from fireplace to venting system to termination cap, every component is a perfect fit and 100% compatible
- Engineered for trouble-free operation, proven by the fact that Heatilator gas and electric fireplace models have the lowest service call rate in the industry
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on gas models, 20-Year Buyer Protection Plan on woodburning models,