Mega Standard Single Zone Inverter | Single Zone Heating and Cooling
LG's new line of heat pump duct-free split products. Mega (HEV series) systems are available in 9,000, 12,000, 18,000, and 24,000 Btu/h capacities. Mega 115V (HXV series) systems are available in 9,000 and 12,000 Btu/h capacities.
These single-zone heating and cooling systems feature energy-saving inverter (variable-speed compressor) technology and are controlled through a standard wireless remote.
Benefits of a Mega Standard Single Zone Heating and Cooling System:
- Inverter variable-speed compressor in the outdoor unit for energy-saving operation
- Self-cleaning coils in the indoor unit for easier maintenance
- Many modes included, controlled through wireless remote: Cooling, Heating, Dehumidifying, Fan, Auto, Auto Sleep, Defrost
- Two-way Auto Swing feature
- Chaos Wind electronically controls fan speeds to create a more natural flow of air; Jet Cool operates at high fan speeds for 30 minutes to quickly cool down a room
- Operates down to 64°F in cooling mode
- Ultra quiet indoor unit operation
- Allows refrigerant piping lengths up to 66 or 49 feet, and elevation difference of 33 or 23 (depending on the model)
- R410A refrigerant
|Visit the Company Website||Insights: Free Download|
Products and Services
|The slim, contemporary styling of the Art Cool™ Gallery Inverter models will appeal to today’s discerning customer. Learn more »|