Standard Single Zone Inverter | Standard Single Zone Heating and Cooling
Standard Single Zone Inverter systems include advanced technology for cost-effective, energy efficient operation. Available in heat pump configurations with 30,000 and 36,000 Btu/h capacities.
Designed with enough capacity to comfortably condition large rooms, the inverter (variable-speed compressor) technology in these heat-pump duct-free systems ensures that optimum temperatures are maintained.
Benefits of a Standard Single Zone Inverter:
- Inverter variable-speed compressor on the outdoor unit for energy-saving operation
- Self-cleaning coils in the indoor unit for easier maintenance
- Many modes included, controlled through wireless remote: Cooling, Heating, Fan, Auto, Auto Sleep, Defrost
- Four-way Auto Swing feature
- Chaos Wind electronically controls fan speeds to create a more natural flow of air; Jet Cool / Jet Heat operates at high fan speeds for 30 minutes to quickly cool down / heat a room
- Operates down to 14°F in cooling mode
- Allows refrigerant piping lengths up to 98.4 feet, and elevation difference of 49.2 feet
- R410A refrigerant
|Visit the Company Website||Insights: Free Download|
Products and Services
|The slim, contemporary styling of the Art Cool™ Gallery Inverter models will appeal to today’s discerning customer. Learn more »|