Introducing Pinnacle, the premium T&G sub-flooring panel with the right price. Pinnacle's premium sub-flooring panels have been engineered to suit today’s construction environment and homebuyers’ interest in green building. Pinnacle sub-flooring panels are the panel of choice for residential construction. As builders endeavor to become more competitive and use the right product, we’re backing them with a premium sub-flooring panel that can help control costs, shorten build times, and reduce hassles.
Features and Benefits of Pinnacle Sub-Flooring Panels
- Pinnacle is the first premium sub-flooring product to offer builders the choice of FSC® or SFI® Chain of Custody certification.
- Not only is Pinnacle a premium product, but it can help you qualify under rating systems such as LEED® and the ANSI National Green Building Standard.
- The T&G profile provides for added strength and a stonger floor.
- Engineered for strength, durability and reliability, Pinnacle premium sub-flooring panels provide consistency from one panel to the next.
- Pinnacle's premium sub-flooring panels will not delaminate and there are no core voids or knots.
- Pinnacle's premium sub-flooring panels are backed by a 50-year limited warranty and a 100-day No Sand guarantee.
- The 4×8 x 23/32 T&G premium panels are engineered to be used in sub-floor applications.
- There is no added urea-formaldehyde resin.
- The APA grade stamp on every Pinnacle premium sub-flooring panel assures built in performance.
- There is a face stamp on every panel to show that a Pinnacle premium sub-flooring panel has been used.
Products and Services
| Introducing Pinnacle, the premium T&G sub-flooring panel with the right price. Pinnacle sub-flooring panels have been engineered to suit today’s construction environment and homebuyers’ interest in green building. Pinnacle sub-flooring panels are the panel of choice for residential construction. Learn more »|
A house protected by Solarbord® radiant barrier sheathing has a head start on comfort. Up to 97% of radiant heat from the sun is reflected by Solarbord, so the attic will be as much as 30° cooler. This means the rest of the house will certainly be cooler too. Cooler attic. Cooler house. Learn more »
With the Windstorm Method for high wind framing construction you will meet hurricane code without the expense and hassle of installing unnecessary hardware, cutting and installing blocking. This translates into savings of up to $1000 per house in construction material, labor and waste using Windstorm wall sheathing. Learn more »
Tallwall wall sheathing offers an easy, efficient way to eliminate unnecessary horizontal joints altogether, thus significantly reducing wall air leakage. Problem solved. Best of all, TallWall wall sheathing presents no unusual installation issues and requires no special training of trades. Learn more »