STEP Residential™ radiant heating warms bathroom floors, homes and kitchens.
STEP Residential™ 12" (30cm) wide radiant heating element is designed to provide healthy, even and comfortable warmth in a home. This element is ideal for both new construction and renovation.
The Residential heating system can be used to floor warming or as the primary heat source and can be installed under most floor coverings, including tile, stone, hardwood, engineered wood, laminate and carpet. Heating bathroom floors or larger areas will not only increase the comfort, but will also reduce the heating bills. The self regulating properties of the flat 12" wide heating mat makes the heating solution extremly energy efficient compared to any other heating source. For total heating a heat loss calculation is required.
Take away the chill of cold floors and experience the comfort of heated floors in the bathroom, kitchen or whole house. For even heat distribution, maintain spacing between element strips at 2-3 inches (5-7.5 cm).
- Strong, thin and flexible element
- Designed to provide even and comfortable warmth in a home
- Heat the whole house our just single rooms. A heat loss calculation is required when total heating is expected
- Operates on 24 volts (AC/DC); Connect to a power supply, solar or wind power
- Compatible with any floor covering including, tile, stone, wood, laminate, resilient and carpet.
- Self-regulating; As the material gets warmer, less electricity passes through the plastic – therefore it is extremely energy-efficient
- Easy to install; roll out the elements and cut to size on the job site, connect wires to power supply and elements
- Can also be installed under the subfloor between the joists when the existing flooring is to be maintained
- Maintenance-free when installed
- Ideal for both renovation and new construction
|Visit the Company Website||Insights: Free Download|
Products and Services
|STEP Residential™ is a 12" (30cm) wide radiant heating element designed to provide healthy, even and comfortable warmth in a home. This heating element is ideal for both new construction and renovation. Learn more »|