The Heat Exchange, Inc. based in Portland, Oregon designs and installs extraordinarily high performance and energy efficient HVAC systems, including geothermal heat pumps and radiant floor heating systems in Portland, the greater Portland area, and Vancouver, Washington.
With experience in all types of heating and cooling systems throughout the Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington areas, The Heat Exchange believes in geothermal systems and have thorough knowledge that allows them to make the best recommendations regarding every one of the many aspects of your geothermal system.
The Heat Exchange Services in the Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington Areas
In addition to radiant floor heating and geothermal heat pumps, The Heat Exchange also specializes in:
- Gas furnaces
- Air conditioning
- Ducted mini-split systems
- Ductless mini-split systems
- HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilators)
- ERV (Energy Recovery Ventilators)
- Hot water heating systems
- New construction
Benefits of a Geothermal System Installed by The Heat Exchange
Families with geothermal systems provided by The Heat Exchange in the Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington area enjoy their geothermal systems because:
- Geothermal systems are energy efficient, saving the homeowner 30-70% of heating and cooling cost.
- Geothermal systems are noticeably comfortable, no hot and cold spots.
- Geothermal systems improve indoor air quality by diminishing airborne particles that are often the cause of allergies, asthma and other respiratory health problems.
- Geothermal systems are quiet.
- Geothermal systems are dependable over a long life, requiring few repairs. Geothermal systems often last longer than conventional heating and cooling systems.
- Geothermal systems can be installed in new home construction or as a heating and cooling system retrofit. In some instances, a geothermal system can use much of the pre-existing mechanical systems and space.
- Geothermal systems integrate with the benefits and comfort of in floor radiant heating.
- Geothermal systems integrate with the benefits of zoning, or zoned heating and cooling.
- Geothermal systems are easily controlled by a wide variety of thermostats that will be matched with your needs.
5200 SE 132nd Street #113
Portland, OR 97236
Products and Services
|It is critical that we are able to recommend the precisely correct system to each of our customers relative to each individual situation. GeoComfort provides a comprehensive array of high quality geothermal systems that enables perfect product recommendations for every location throughout Portland, Oregon, the greater Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington. With GeoComfort geothermal systems we can select from a comprehensive set of geothermal configurations enabling us to offer high performance geothermal benefits. Learn more »|