Since 1942, Wood-Mode quality has been the benchmark for the cabinetry industry and the pride of discerning homeowners. It’s an honor they take very seriously, and they protect the quality of their cabinetry and their reputation by treating every cabinet they create like a piece of fine furniture. The result is quality custom cabinetry built with care and precision for a lifetime of use.
The key to Wood-Mode quality is controlling every step of the cabinetry construction process at their facility in scenic Central Pennsylvania. Furniture grade lumber is hand-selected, then seasoned and kiln-dried on site until it meets the standards of use for fine furniture.
Every cabinet is finished, hand assembled, and individually inspected for quality. They even hand wrap each piece and ship it using professional furniture carriers – often including their own fleet of trucks – thus maintaining responsibility for the quality of your cabinetry from start to finish.
Wood-Mode is committed to the pursuit of responsible environmental policies and practices. They believe it is important to protect the environment and conserve natural resources by implementing responsible technologies and processes.
Few if any other cabinet companies have been as consistently caring for the environment as Wood-Mode. Their pledge to customers is to strengthen that commitment and to continuously strive to meet the following goals:
- Promote the protection and sustainability of forests and other natural resources through our suppliers.
- Pursue the inclusion of environmentally friendly products and materials into our manufacturing processes where feasible.
- Protect land, water, and air quality by complying with all environmental permits and regulations.
- Employ energy efficient technologies in our manufacturing processes where practicable.
- Promote our environmental policies and practices to our employees and the public.
Wood-Mode will strive to meet these goals and show their commitment to being a conscientious corporate citizen by working to protect their environment and conserve natural resources.