New Lennox Site Gives HVAC Pros Tools for Success
New tools to drive sales, access product information, troubleshoot systems remotely and train using any device are here for HVAC pros.
Lennox Industries has launched LennoxPROs.com to help HVAC industry professionals manage their business. It's designed to be accessed on desktop, mobile or tablet devices. LennoxPROS.com combines DaveNet.com and LennoxPartsPlus.com into one easy-to-use supersite that provides real-time access to essential parts, and supplies and training tools
LennoxPROs.com provides industry professionals with a full portfolio of powerful tools to help maximize their productivity, including instant access to parts, supplies and new equipment. In addition, it features 24/7 availability of product specifications, multimedia training materials and special promotions.
LennoxPROs.com is open to all HVAC industry professionals and features:
- Accessible from location on any device in real time.
- An easy ordering process due to the extensive online catalog.
- Real-time availability: Find specific product parts and supplies quickly and easily through GPS location or zip code.
- Order fulfillment in three easy steps.
- Develop a quick, fully customized HVAC proposal on-site through the Lennox Proposal Tool.
- Increase service efficiency with the Residential Matchup Tool.
- Scan on-site to look up the warranty of the Lennox product.
“HVAC professionals are busier than ever, and time really is money. LennoxPROs.com was designed to provide one-stop-shopping for instant access to product information and ordering, training tools and specifications, to help people in our industry work smarter, not harder,” said Stephanie White, senior manager, e-commerce and digital experience at Lennox Industries. “From the rooftop to the desktop, LennoxPROs.com helps industry professionals maximize growth opportunities as they manage their businesses efficiently and effectively on the go.”
For current DaveNet.com and LennoxPartsPlus.com users, the transition is seamless, as new registration is not required. DaveNet User IDs and passwords transfer. LennoxPROs.com is accessible to industry professionals now. For more information, training and tips, or to register, visit LennoxPROs.com.
Read more about energy-efficient heating and cooling.
Companies: Lennox Industries