RESNET adds 13 EnergySmart builders
RESNET announced an additional 13 homebuilders will market their homes using RESNET’s HERS Index Score for energy efficiency, joining the more than 170 builders already marketing their high-performance homes.
These leading builders are committed to having all of their homes energy rated following RESNET's stringent standards, and to marketing their homes with the HERS Index, an industry-leading standard measuring a home’s energy efficiency.
- Ashkettle Home Builders, Kentucky
- BACORP Building Group, New Jersey
- Blue Buildings USA of South Florida, Florida
- Carrington Homes, Indiana
- Creative Spaces, New York
- Excel Green Builders, Texas
- Mandalay Homes, Arizona
- MGI USA, multiple states
- New Tradition Homes, Oregon, Washington
- Park Vista Builders, Colorado
- Saddletree Homes, Colorado
- Senergy Builders, Colorado
- Tim O’Brien Homes, Wisconsin
RESNET EnergySmart Builders who have made the “Builder HERS Index commitment” receive representation on the RESNET board and at the national level on issues like home energy tax credits and building energy codes.
To view list of builders nationwide who have made the Builder HERS Index Commitment, click here.
Builders interested in entering into similar agreements with RESNET can learn more here.
Read more about green home certifications.