Great Green Home | Presidio in the Pines by Capstone Homes
Capstone Homes built this 2,196-square-foot affordable home in Greenville, South Carolina, to the high performance criteria of the U.S. Department of Energy Zero Energy Ready Home (ZERH) program.
Explore and read more about this home by clicking on the images below.
“DOE ZERH … gives people the ability to actively reduce their environmental footprint, all while giving them a home that is guaranteed to withstand the test of time.”
-Clint Whiting, builder, Capstone Homes
- Layout: 4 bdrm, 3 bath, 2 fl, 2,196 ft2
- Climate: IECC 5B, cold
- Completed: June 2017
- Category: affordable
Modeled Performance Data:
- HERS Index: without PV 56
- Projected Annual Energy Costs: without PV $1,350
- Projected Annual Energy Cost Savings: (vs typical new homes) without PV $500
- Annual Energy Savings: without PV 2,600 kWh, 450 therms
Companies: U.S. Department of Energy