Great Green Home | The Danielle by High Performance Homes
High Performance Homes built this 3,748-square-foot custom home in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, to the high performance criteria of the U.S. Department of Energy Zero Energy Ready Home (ZERH) program.
Explore and read more about this home by clicking on the images below.
“We have lived here for almost a year now, and it's been the most comfortable home I've ever lived in … We are happy clients, living in our ‘Happily Ever After Home’.”
- Layout:3 bdrm, 2.5 bath, 2 fl, 3,748 ft2
- Climate: IECC 5A, cold
- Completed:August 2016
- Category:Custom for buyer
Modeled Performance Data:
- HERS Index:without PV 35, with PV 16
- Projected Annual Energy Costs:without PV $1,300, with PV $700
- Projected Annual Energy Cost Savings:(vs typical new homes) without PV $2,400, with PV $3,000
- Annual Energy Savings:without PV 45 MBtu; with PV 65 MBtu
Companies: U.S. Department of Energy