Great Green Home | The Elizabeth Plan by Garbett Construction
Garbett Construction built this 5,211-square-foot production home in Salt Lake, Utah, to the high performance criteria of the U.S. Department of Energy Zero Energy Ready Home (ZERH) program.
Explore and read more about this home by clicking on the images below.
“The biggest reward is the satisfaction of selling an amazing home and the excitement of our buyers when they let us know how much they enjoy their homes, how comfortable they are, and how low their energy bills are.”
– Damian Mora, energy-efficiency coordinator, Garbett Homes
- Layout: 4 bdrm, 3 bath, 2 fl + bsmt, 5,211 ft2
- Climate: IECC 5B, cold
- Completed: January 2017
- Category: Production
Modeled Performance Data:
- HERS Index:without PV 50
- Projected Annual Energy Costs:without PV $1,650
- Projected Annual Energy Cost Savings:(vs typical new homes) without PV $1,200
- Annual Energy Savings:without PV 5,700 kWh, 920 therms
Companies: U.S. Department of Energy