36 Ways to Save Energy and Money - Right Now!
The U.S. Department of Energy and the State of Hawaii's Clean Energy Initiative have listed 36 ways to save energy and money at the office, at home and in the car. Home tips include:
- Shutting off lights, appliances and the TV
- Knowing what you want before opening the refrigerator
- Using a power strip to power down
- Recycling bottles, cans and paper
- Printing and copying on both sides of the paper
- Using fans instead of air conditioning
Explore the small steps you can take everyday to make a big difference.