Amvic Building System Project Profile - Maple Children's Learning Center
Amvic ICFs (Insulated Concrete Forms) are hollow, lightweight, “stay in place” forms made of 2 panels of Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) that are connected by polypropylene webs. To make walls, the forms are stacked together then filled with concrete which creates a stable, durable and sustainable structure.
“In my opinion, ICF is at the forefront of new construction technologies and Amvic is at the leading edge.” Sandro Soscia, Soscia Engineering Ltd.
Learn More about the Benefits of ICF use in the Educational Sector:
• Mold and Mildew resistant
• Significantly lower maintenance
• Quiet and comfortable atmosphere
• Improved environmental performance
• Fire Resistant
• Meets or exceeds building and safety code
• Energy efficient
• Reduced operating costs