Cleaning Chemicals and Their Impact on Indoor Environments and Health
The goal of cleaning product manufacturers is to create effective solutions for removing indoor pollutants without contaminating the indoor air.
Cleaning products are designed to remove dust, viruses, bacteria, particulates, endotoxins, allergens and mold, but many also release volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and other particulates. All of these contaminants can make people sick.
Download this white paper to learn about:
- Balancing cleaning, cleaning products and indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Impacts of cleaning chemicals on indoor environments
- Specific health impacts on children
- Unraveling confusing green marketing claims
- Certifying green cleaning products
- Understanding VOC emission ratings
- Moving to the next level of green