LEDs are the new, hot item on the shelf, and everyone wants to use them, but often they don't know how. LEDs are good for general illumination, but at times the light is more intense than needed or desired, but they can be dimmed with the right technology. This brochure from Lutron addresses how the LED works and how to soften the resulting light. Questions addressed include:
- What is an LED?
- What are the advantages and disavantages of using an LED?
- Why do I want to dim an LED?
- How do I dim an LED?
- What type of LED am I using?
- What is the dimming range of my product?
- What is the dimming performance of the product?
- How many fixtures can be connected to the dimmer?