Learning About Photovoltaic Systems
An area the size of the United States receives more solar energy in 40 minutes than can be generated from all of the fossil fuels used in the United States in one year. Home photovoltaic systems convert light energy directly into electricity and offer consumers the ability to generate electricity in a clean, quiet, and reliable way.
Download this fact sheet to learn about:
- How home photovoltaic systems work
- Using photovoltaic systems on the grid and off
- Identifying the right equipment for the job
- The science of light energy
- Resouces for more information